Website Launch - Energy Geographies in 2020 (Keynote by Prof. Bradshaw)
Time & Location
About the Event
As it approaches its 10-year anniversary, the Energy Geographies Research Group (EnGRG) is delighted to invite you to an event to showcase the range of resources and upcoming opportunities available for teachers, researchers and practitioners, and to reflect on the development of the field of energy geography in conversation with Professor Michael Bradshaw.
Who is this event for?
- Undergraduate students interested in understanding the geographical dimension of energy issues (perhaps as part of a 3rd year dissertation)
- Masters students considering pursuing a PhD in this area
- PhD and Early Career Researchers working in any related fields
- Anyone interested in finding out more about energy geography and resources available from the Energy Geographies Research Group!
- Q&A session with Professor Michael Bradshaw (Warwick Business School) to explore:
- Why is the topic of energy relevant for geographers?
- How has the field of energy geographies changed over the last 10 years?
- What are the future directions for geographical energy research?
- The EnGRG committee will highlight upcoming opportunities for members and subscribers to contribute towards the 2021 calendar of events and seminars and showcase a new website filled with updated resources for teachers and researchers in the field